Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

A Baby Shower


I finally got my hands on the pictures taken at my youngest niece's shower on July 24th, 2010. I need to get Dan (the photographer) to burn a CD of all the original pictures so that we can mail them to her. Here are a few pictures from the shower itself. Enjoy.



Lunch Spread


Closeup of Fruit


Gifts

Before I go on, I must explain what the following three pictures are about. You see, there was a game that involved grabbing a partner. Each team was given a jar of baby food and a baby spoon. One person feeds baby food to his/her partner. Whoever finishes the jar first, wins a prize. The prize went to Mommy-to-be of course. It was total entertainment!


The Parents-to-be


Even the Hostess and her husband played


Sister to Mommy-to-be and her son
PRICELESS!



Gifts


Cake!


Time with Grammy

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun was had. :) I just hope that the baby food was something good like 'applesauce' and not something yucky like peas. LOL.

    That's an awesome picture of that fruit. Actually, they're all good pictures, but I'm a sucker for artsy pictures of FOOD. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fun and beautiful shower! :)

    I came here through The Lumberjack's Wife. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a fun and beautiful shower. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!