Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

On The Road Again


Just a heads up!

I ran around like a mad hatter packing, doing laundry, and running errands yesterday. I only had yesterday and this morning to do all that I need to do before leaving.

We're going to be on the road again beginning early this afternoon. We'll meet up with my niece and her husband for dinner on the way. And then, we'll continue on and crash in a hotel somewhere late tonight. We'll resume traveling Wednesday morning and should arrive at our destination late that afternoon or early evening.

We are visiting some of Dan's family. We are also hoping to go to both a water park and Eureka Springs, AR while up there. We'll be gone a week.

So, this means that I may or may not blog as usual.

I do plan on taking lots of pictures and will resume blogging when I can. In the meantime, I hope everyone will have a wonderful week and a Happy 4th!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun, Lee Ann!!! I'll look forward to seeing your blog posts about it when you get back.

    Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!