Pages

Friday, March 17, 2017

Today I am....

::vigilantly:: guarding the garden against weeds and ::striving:: to get cucumber plants to thrive. I had to replant cucumber seeds as the others did not survive a cold snap. As a result, I am not sure if we will have any pickles this year.

::struggling:: with a lack of desire or motivation to do just one thing.

(I had been sick earlier this week with migraines and the after effect is extreme tiredness. When I go through episodes like these, I struggle to return back to normalcy.)

::spoiling:: two neglected cats. By neglected, I mean not being able to tend to their playtime/activity needs on account of being sick. Abby Gail is going outside frequently and Gracie is being spoiled by being allowed to stay in my studio on my sewing chair.

::amazed:: at the variety of differences among the flowers especially the coloring. I took pictures of one that looked like someone left brushstrokes of white on pink petals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!