Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Our Garden


March 19, 2017

Dan took this picture with his phone and I liked it so much that I made him send me the picture for this blog of mine. We have two rows of onions, one row of Garlic, and carrots and the rest are herbs such as chives, rosemary, sage, oregano, basil and more...

We had to replant cucumbers from seeds as the previous ones died off in a cold snap. Speaking of cucumbers, we are also trying to grow some in two plant beds we first established when we moved here. I saw some seeds sprouting in the beds; so, there's hope! I just pray we don't have a hot time of it because cucumbers do not do well in the heat of our southern central Texas summers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!