Pages

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Slapdash Saturday

It's been a LONG time since I shared links. I have a feeling this will be sporadic because I am not online as much as I used to be. However, I came across a link (the last one listed) and thought it should be passed on to others. Enjoy.

  • Jazz Up Your Binding!
    Quilting / Sewing
  • Chip's New Year Revelation
  • If there is any hope for all of us to move forward, to heal and to grow – we have got to learn to engage people who are different from us with dignity and with love. Joanna and I have personal convictions. One of them is this: we care about you for the simple fact that you are a person, our neighbor on planet earth. It’s not about what color your skin is, how much money you have in the bank, your political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender, nationality or faith. That’s all fascinating, but it cannot add or take away from the reality that we’re already pulling for you. We are not about to get in the nasty business of throwing stones at each other, don’t ask us to cause we won’t play that way.

    I think we are all here for a reason. I think we all have a call on our lives. Your role is not my role, and thank goodness, because there is so much unique and important work to be done. Jo and I feel called to be bridge builders. We want to help initiate conversations between people that don’t think alike. Listen to me, we do not all have to agree with each other. Disagreement is not the same thing as hate, don’t believe that lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!