Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wordy Wednesday

Wisdom of Cats

Seek Warmth Wherever You Can Find It
(And Block It From Your Human)

The space heater is on a footstool. So, Abby could not lie on the floor in front of the “fire” and be warm. Instead, she was content to be a close as she can on the recliner. Of course, she was not happy with me disturbing her highness. Ha!

By the way, It is Thanksgiving here in the states.

Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate!

Dan has this week and the following week off. So, I will not been into blogging much. I do have a couple of posts scheduled for Fridays. But, not much else. Dan also has a few weeks off in December. I am much more interested in being with him than blogging. I hope y’all will understand the lack of posts. I will post whenever I have the time and inclination to do so.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you enjoy your holiday break! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!