Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

Feline Friday: Gopher Hunting - Part I

On October 25th, 2014, I let Abby Gail outside briefly without an harness knowing she would go directly to a particular gopher hill. I was correct. She has a one-track mind! Anyway, I decided to take some pictures as it is rare that I let her outside without her harness and leash.

She gets so intense and focused using her ears and eyes.

She begins to pounce when she sees or senses movement within the hole or tunnel.

Her whole front leg would often times disappear making me nervous due to the fact that gophers have some incredibly tough sharp claws.

She also would often bury half her face in the hole sniffing and trying to see what exactly is down there.

10 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!