Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

How is This for a Photobomb?

5/30/2013

{To see a larger image, go here.}

I wanted to take pictures of this little rug rat playing; but, she would not cooperate. She was far too curious about the camera to go about playing with her toys. So, I will have to try again when Dan is in there too. She is rapidly becoming a confident active kitten. She runs about the tiny bathroom crashing into things at times. We are going to have to move her into the office soon to give her more room to run around.

And yes, her eyes have a little crud around them. She does a pretty good job bathing herself but needs a little help from time to time. (I did bathe her face with a damp washcloth after food/play session.) She is coming into her own and growing up very fast. Her eye coloring is changing from blue to gray and her stripes are beginning to show up more. I am very curious to know what she will look like when she is older.

1 comment:

  1. She is a beauty! Glad to hear she is doing so well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!