Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Today I am...

::discouraged:: that Gracie (my cat) not only lost a nail cap in the night but also managed to get out of the cone of shame and destroyed herself.

::frustrated:: I said it's just another shit on the fire" when Dan said "It's going to be okay" in reference to Gracie suffering the setback. He had a funny look on his face and said "That'd stink a lot" and my immediate reply was "exactly my point".

::surprised:: and ::pleased:: when a managerial type of person at HEB having a discussion with an employee suddenly blurted out to me "I'm impressed with you and your system" in reference to my Bullet Journal. Who knows? Maybe I do have a future.

::watching:: a few Gravity Falls episodes and Doctor Who "Face the Raven", "Heaven Sent" and "Hell Bent" episodes while ::cutting:: and ::sewing:: fabrics for another block of the Gypsy Wife quilt. Don't worry. I have seen both TV series before several times. I know what is happening when I look up at the TV for a few minutes and not miss a thing (on account of being deaf).

::eating:: Sausage Pancakes (gluten free) for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!