Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

I Love this Cat Door

I have been wanting an opening to our bedroom for the cats. I like to keep the door shut for those times we have company. So, Dan put a cat opening in the door for me recently.


Hallway Side

I adore this little opening to our bedroom. This is what people would see if they glance at this door on the way to the guest bathroom or bedroom. Abby took to it almost immediately. Gracie rarely comes to our bedroom as she prefers the den. But, she is free to come and go as she pleases.


Bedroom Side

This side makes me love it all the more. I will no longer have broken toes or foot from stubbing the dog figurine we used to keep the door open just a tad to allow the cats freedom to come and go.

I know it's silly. But, it works and suits my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!