Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

Weekly Recap #25


{June 20 through June 26, 2016}

General

  • I managed to get out of the doldrums in the latter portion of the week. It was a relief to feel more like myself. However, I did crash a little Saturday. Fortunately, I recovered by dinnertime. Usually, when I crash, I am down and out for the rest of the day and not doing great the following day.
  • I am pleased as punch with the new ceiling fan Dan put up in my room (studio).

Quilting; Crafts

  • I picked up the Gypsy Wife Quilt in the latter portion of the week. I cut fabrics for the Old Maid's Puzzle block {Section 2). I need to document the difficulties I have and this block is one of the extremes.
DIY Cat Playground

  • We finally put together some tree limbs we managed to get for free from a ranch where the land suffered damages from storms in the area. Abby Gail has already gained confidence on this "gym" and needs no encouragement on climbing the thing. However, we need to cut a branch (on the left in picture) that is in her way when she wants to get on the horizontal branch that is between the two support structures. We also have to get some longer screws as it is temporarily attached together with a bunch of zip ties at the moment. I would love to find two more nice branches to add to the support structures.

When you’re a kid, they tell you it’s all… Grow up, get a job, get married, get a house, have a kid, and that’s it. But the truth is, the world is so much stranger than that. It’s so much darker. And so much madder. And so much better.

~ Elton Pope [Doctor Who: Love & Monsters episode] ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!