Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Why? Why did I do it?


Why? Why did I do it? Why did I step inside Michaels yesterday? After I finished running errands, I decided to go inside that place and just look around for crafting ideas. I wasn’t going to get a single thing. Yeah right.

I have to admit that stepping inside the store made me feel like I was home – at peace. I really enjoyed roaming the place – it has changed a lot since I last stepped inside. The cross-stitch section is smaller; but, the beading section is larger and so much nicer. I didn’t pick up a single item.

Until, I saw the Clearance section. Great – just what I needed.

In case you don’t know it, I am a frugal gal. I am a devoted follower of Dave Ramsey’s “Total Money Makeover”. I do try to budget, use coupons, etc., & etc. I have a lot of self discipline in the area of spending. I rarely shop these days because I want to avoid temptations.

I have a confession. I absolutely LOVE clearance sections. I was moseying around up this particular aisle in Michaels and managed to resist all temptations. Until...

Beads (Single)


I came upon some beads. (The price was actually $1.99 - not $2.99) These weren’t you average el cheapo beads. I’m real picky when it comes to beads (and other crafting products). These were very nice…

How could I resist? What’s a girl to do?

01/26 Michael's Beads

I ended up getting ALL of these. Sigh.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I can understand why you did it lol If you are anything like me, the plans for the buttons are TBA...
    at a much later date
    cuz...mmm...

    they don't exist yet! =) But that is part of the fun.
    Enjoy! hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!