Monday, November 11, 2013

Macro Monday {Shades of Gray}

Abby Gail, 8/8/2013

{To see a larger image, go here.}

I crashed briefly early Friday morning (before getting up) with a double whammy which included a migraine. I had plans of posting more DIY pictures of the pantry and processing more pictures last Friday; but, due to the fact I had crashed and was busy over the weekend, I never got the chance to do what I wanted to do.

So, I am using an oldie but a goodie for today's macro. I just never published it (until now) because other macros I liked better. Also, I believe that not many people like to see macros of pets/animals. So, I try not to showcase them often.

I will work on the DIY pictures of the pantry and post them sooner or later this week as long as things goes well with me / us.