Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Macro Monday {Shades of Gray}

Abby Gail, 8/8/2013

{To see a larger image, go here.}

I crashed briefly early Friday morning (before getting up) with a double whammy which included a migraine. I had plans of posting more DIY pictures of the pantry and processing more pictures last Friday; but, due to the fact I had crashed and was busy over the weekend, I never got the chance to do what I wanted to do.

So, I am using an oldie but a goodie for today's macro. I just never published it (until now) because other macros I liked better. Also, I believe that not many people like to see macros of pets/animals. So, I try not to showcase them often.

I will work on the DIY pictures of the pantry and post them sooner or later this week as long as things goes well with me / us.

7 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:-) If you haven't already, I do hope you'll send me something for the gratitude quilt this year. The quilt is growing so it is getting harder to keep track as I am using first names only for the quilt. No actual quilting involved… just words of gratitude from your heart, in your native language is fine.
    http://www.shinethedivinecreativityisaspiritualpractice.com/p/gratitude-quilt.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, cute photo! I just love cats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your photo and your little cat are so, so beautiful!!! I like them very much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!