Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wordy Wednesday {Hidden}

Do you see it? No? Let me get closer…

How about now? Maybe? Still can’t figure it out?

There she is!

Gracie loves to lay down in the weeds (wildflowers to me) and watch the birds coming to the feeder. No, she does not attempt to go after them. She is just content to lay there and watch.

I have to confess that she often gives me a scare when I look up looking for her because she blends in so well among the weeds. The downside is that I have to comb her upon returning indoors because dandelion seeds get embedded in her fur and she is never happy with me when I comb her.

By the way, some wildflowers (weeds) were finally cut down last weekend around the house. We left some still growing at the side and the back. Chessie is much happier with the yard; but, I think Gracie is out of sorts. She now roams further to get to taller grass/weeds which makes me nervous.

{Pictures taken on May 17, 2013 with my practically new telephoto lens}

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Great 'camo'.

    Congrats on the telephoto lens! Looking forward to seeing more pictures taken with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!