Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wordy Wednesday {Lunacy}

I am a HUGE Field Notes fan. There are other memo books such as moleskine and Rhodia that many people love. I like Field Notes for their size and simplicity not to mention they are made in America. (moleskine is made in Italy whereas Rhodia is French). These memo books also seem to take my abuse in my travels which is a huge plus as many fall apart on me.

A package arrived recently that thrilled me to no end.

The set of four black memo books is called Lunacy. (I received two sets.) I absolutely love these books as they remind me of my dad who worked for NASA and loved all things space. My oldest nephew recently interned at NASA and I think Dad would have been absolutely thrilled that a grandson worked there.

FYI: The brown memo books are standard typical memo books that comes with every shipment.

FYI 2: I have nothing against moleskine or Rhodia as both also make good books. I just wish to support good quality products made in the land I was born, raised and currently reside in which is America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!