Pages

Friday, September 23, 2016

I'm So Ready for October

Bullet Journal (n.)

A customizable and forgiving organization system.
It can be your to-do list, sketchbook, notebook, and diary,
but, most likely, it will be all of the above.

~ Ryder Caroll

I've been using the bullet journal method for several weeks now and I'm extremely happy with how it is working out for me.

I am a list maker. Instead of having multiple lists scattered about and losing one, two or three, having them all in one book works for me.

And having my daily tasks and log all in the same book is awesome! I never even thought of having everything in one journal until one of the bloggers I follow mentioned the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!