Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Winning Love

It has been a long time since I posted any winning love. Winnings were scarce and last year was rough for me both physically and mentally. But, I am determine to begin this anew.

  • On December 4th, 2013, I was notified that I won a bundle of Christmas Fabrics. Prize can be found at Quilting Lodge. I have received the fabrics and they are much prettier than the picture indicated!
  • On January 20, 2014, I was notified that I am a winner of a $50 gift certificate to Fat Quarter Shop. {Prize was sponsored at QuilterChick.com}. I still have not received the prize; but, I trust that I will receive it sooner or later. Fat Quarter Shop always comes through.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! You have a knack for winning! I've never won anything online. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @littlehouseintheozarks
    It's not a skill. It is just luck of the draw. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!