Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

The ice in the shade barely melted on the first day and it refroze again in the night. These were taken on the second day of our freeze -- January 25, 2014.

{To see a larger image, go here.}

Shot with my macro lens.

{To see a larger image, go here.}

Shot with my wide angle lens. Do you think my Rosemary plants will survive? I am thinking not. I had hoped that both my Lavender and Rosemary plants would survive and thrive. I will most likely have to purchase new plants this spring.

2 comments:

  1. Rosemary seems like hardy plant. Hopefully it will survive. Lavender, I'm not so sure. The ice was beautiful, but leaves a path of destruction once it's gone. Hoping you are not experiencing Deja Vu, today. Almost looks like like all of the talk might be a bust here, but it's still early yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @littlehouseintheozarks So far, we have not had much precipitation this time around. So, no ice. I am both happy and sad. Happy because I'm worrying about the wildflowers; although, they are hardy plants. Sad, because the snow/ice can be rare photographic opportunities.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!