Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Slapdash Saturday {Links}

  • Crockpot Lemon Garlic Whole Chicken

    {Recipe; Cooking}

    I have not tried this yet; but, I will using chicken broth, if it is needed, that is also gluten free.

  • Evidence Depression Isn’t Just ‘All in Your Head’

    Depression touches people differently, making dealing with the condition more of a personal experience than a universal one. Some describe the illness as a dark cloud, while others liken it to being trapped in an empty space.

    Regardless of how it personally feels, what many people don't know is that the illness can also take a physical toll on the body. Those symptoms, combined with the emotional side effects, have the potential to be draining.

  • A Little Pinsive

    {Sewing; Pincushion; Free}

  • The Dancing Traffic light

4 comments:

  1. Very fun pictures and thoughts. Thanks for coming by my Critter post with squirrels. I am socked we have squirrels here. We are in an apartment. They left a few mature trees in a green space so we have squirrels. We border a very small area of woods. I hadn't seen squirrels in years. Thanks again for coming by. It was nice meeting you! I am a quilter too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by! I adore squirrels and just had to comment. Glad to meet a fellow quilter! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHa! LOVED the video! I have to share that one. :-)

    Interesting article on depression, too. Thank you for the links!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!