Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

Macro Monday and Birthday

{Note: Picture used in above meme was one Dan took at Garner State Park years ago.}

Today is my birthday. I turned 50. Eeeks!!! I shall forget today ever happened. Ha!

We went to Floresville Peanut Festival this past Saturday which was not all that great in my humble opinion. It was much better years ago. The weather did not help and may have been a factor. I did go to two of my favorite antique stores; but, I did not find a single thing.

We are planning to take a vacation and travel soon. I am looking forward to that and am praying for good health! I will endeavor to take pictures and jot down travel notes.

{To see a larger image, go here.}

In the meantime, here is a macro for you that kind of sort of reflects my mood. I thought it was a beautiful viewpoint. It was taken after a storm passed through the area.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Lee Ann! I hope it was a good one for you. I'm afraid I didn't get a card sent off this year. I'm feeling very disorganized this year, and my calendar with Birthdays is still packed away in a box in storage. Since Bud has been retired, half of the time, we don't even know what time it is or what day of the week it is! We really are living a farmer's life. Everything seems to revolve around what time the animals get up or go to bed, the work that needs to be done, or what time the sun rises and sets.

    Anyway, I hope your Birthday was special this year, my sweet friend. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how fun Lee Ann I hope you had a wonder-filled birthday! Thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!