Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

{House}


Do you remember this announcement? And, all the headaches that came afterwards?



Well, we went through a lot to get this house. Here is the status:




Everything was finalized late yesterday afternoon (Thursday, May 30, 2012).

The first thing on our plans is to get ready and go camping! Both Dan and I do NOT want to miss out on this adventure as it has been in the works for almost a year now and we will get to see a few family members that we rarely see. I am excited!

And then, we are going to focus on the house before we move in. We want to get the locks changed and have an exterminator come out. (I want to be sure no icky bugs exist INSIDE the house. I do not want any surprises to jump on me while we are there. *shudders*)
Once those things are out of the way, we will convert the attached garage and put down the flooring before moving in. We are hoping that will only take a few weekends to do. We will camp out on the queen-size camp cot on the weekends. This should be fun and I am looking forward to it.

My personal deadline to be moved in is July 31st. But, if we do not meet this date, it will not be the end of the world.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!