Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Macro Monday (An Oldie but Goodie)


Macro Monday
I heart Macro

My laptop is fried. It is estimated to be over four years old and it is no longer under warranty. Dan played around with it and got it to work for approximately 24 hours before it went kaput. He took it to work to determine if it was the motherboard or something to do with the video connection and/or card. Since it is most likely the motherboard, we figured it would be better all around to just get me a new laptop. I was totally amazed that the cost of a comparable laptop is so much cheaper than four years ago and has more RAM and a bigger hard drive! The new laptop has been ordered and is now on its way to me. It should arrive early next week.

In the meantime, I am using Dan's laptop. He has a different photo editor which I am not inclined to learn how to use. Also, I do not like working from the backup hard drive. So, I am posting an oldie which is an all around favorite macro shot of mine that was taken back in September of 2011 at North Padre Island (and blogged about here).

I have only recently started participating in the macro and other photography linkups. I figured that many of you new people coming from the linkups have never seen this favorite macro shot of mine. So, I am reposting it here. Enjoy.


2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!