Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wordy Wednesday



Freaky Gracie

I don't know what happened here. But, it made both Dan and I laugh upon seeing the picture.

This was taken July 11th, 2010. She had gotten into the sewing room while Dan and I worked on the design wall. {The cats are generally banned from the sewing room because it is not a safe playground for them.} I saw her hiding behind this fake plant and thought she looked like a jungle cat. I am afraid that it didn't quite work out that way. Ha!

The flash made her eyes look wonky and I just happened to catch her licking her mouth? It doesn't matter what she was doing -- it is just too funny to delete.

4 comments:

  1. LOL! The picture alone is funny...but when I think about all that is involved (her being in the 'forbidden' room, thinking she is hiding, and being 'caught'...) it's really funny. Thanks for the chuckle. I needed it this morning.

    Cute siggy, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LeeAnn...

    Your cat is so cute.... despite the exorcist thing he's got going on there. LOL.

    About the spider - I'm not sure what kind it was. It was very hard to see, he didn't come out of the hole and I had to reallyyyy manipulate the photo to get that much out of it. It's hard to expose for the inside of a hole surrounded by grass in the middle of the day.

    I've never heard of a brown widow. I'm not sure if I want to know. I see lots of long legged brown spiders around here, and I'm so scared of recluses because I had a friend that lost a chunk of her leg to one.

    Thank you for the information! I'll look up the brown widow too.. even tho spiders kinda skeeve me out. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!