Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wordy Wednesday


Sometime back in June while we were visiting my Mom, I snapped this picture at Jason's Deli with my phone camera. A sage palm was planted right beside the "sidewalk" and the parking lots. This little stupid dove was nesting in the palm. She had no fear. She actually raised some babies in this place practically in the middle of human and car traffic.

PS "Wordy Wednesday" is a ripoff of those who do "Wordless Wednesdays" on their blogs. I liked the concept of Wordless Wednesdays. The problem lies in the fact I almost always have to put in an explanation for this or that. Thus, I came up with "Wordy" instead of "Wordless". A Wordy-Wordless Wednesday post. Ha!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't she pretty? Love mourning doves.
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty bird, can't say we see real pretty birds in Michigan but sure have a lot of sparrows

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!