Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

I won a $25 Jasmere code!


Wow! I’ve been very fortunate of late. I’m winner AGAIN! How cool is that?!?!?

This time it’s for a $25 gift code to Jasmere! The way I understand it is that Jasmere is similar to Groupon However, it "seeks out lesser-known specialty retailers that deserve national attention". They negotiate with the retailer and offer the deals to us for 24 hours. The more users purchase that deal, the greater the possibility that the price will lower. You can see more information here if your interested: How it works.

Thank you Common Sense with Money!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Congratulations! You're on a roll. LOL.

    I've never heard of this idea before. Sounds like it could be addicting. I think if I followed that site, it would tempt me to buy stuff I don't really need. :-P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!