Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Unphotographable Memories 8 and 9


Why Unphotographable? As explained years ago, I took it one step further and included moments in time remembered with such clarity and refuse to be forgotten. I thought it would be a excellent way to practice and stretch my writing abilities.

This is a picture I did not take of a dark gray cat lying flat as she can be amongst the Phloxes (wildflowers) intensely watching a hummingbird drinking nectar from an Indian Paintbrush.

{Witnessed and written in March 2014}
This is a memory forever engraved on my mind standing frozen with closed eyes while a pair of swallows circled so closely around me, feeling the brush of wings and hearing a tiny single squeak.

{Experienced and written on April 3rd 2014. This was a scary awesome blessing. }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!