Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wordy Wednesday


I sneaked a picture of Mother with her Maxine quilt:

March 1, 2011

It is not a good picture considering
  1. I took it with my phone and
  2. light above her shined into the camera
But hey, I got a picture of her with her quilt for posterity sake and that is all that matters to me. It does my heart good to see that she uses it. Of course, she would be mad at me if she ever finds out I took a picture of her AND posted it on my blog. Oh well. I will live. Ha!

If you're new here, you can see the matching pillowcase here. There is a link within that post that will lead you to pictures of the Maxine quilt I made her if you're interested.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got a picture of her with the quilt. I know it will be precious to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that quilt brightens her room for her like flowers do, only it's lasting and made by her precious daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!