Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Build a Bundle with the Fat Quarter Shop


DesiSmileys.com
Heads up people!

I interrupt my blogging break AGAIN. I know that there are some of you who would love to hear about this latest and greatest adventure (contest). I just had to pass the news onto y'all.

Fat Quarter Shop is have its first Build a Bundle contest. You select two fabrics to coordinate with the Fat Quarter Shop Staffer of the week’s pick. This post tells you all about how to create a mosaic bundle. Go check it out. It is easy peasy!

At the end of the contest, the FQS staffer will pick the winning bundle. The winner will receive “ONE YARD of each fabric in their winning combination”. How cool is that?!?

Personally, I love doing these things. They challenge and stretch my abilities. I first chose to go with a light yellow and a dark green color and started looking for fabrics that read as "yellow" and "green". Look at what I ended up with!
First Build a Bundle
How in the world did this happen??? I think it turned out to be lovely. I also think it would make for a cute quilt.

From Left to right:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!