Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Feline Friday {Amongst Bluebonnets}

You see a lot of pictures of kids among bluebonnets during the spring time. For some families, it is a tradition to find a field every year to get their pictures taken. Fortunately, I do not need to take my "kids" anywhere because we have tons of bluebonnets on our land.

I first snapped Abby Gail which was a spontaneous shoot as she was already amongst the bluebonnets. I realized a while later that I could try getting some decent ones of both Chessie and Gracie amongst the bluebonnets. I was very happy with the results considering cats are not cooperative subjects to photograph especially Chessie.

Chessie {Miller}; almost 17 years old

{To see a larger image, go here.}

Gracie {Miller}; six years old

{To see a larger image, go here.}

Abby Gail; almost one year old

{To see a larger image, go here.}

Note: All pictures were taken on April 21, 2014.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures of the cats and gorgeous bluebonnets! I'm so happy to see you got a bumper crop this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots, almost makes me like cats. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!