Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Pictorial Story: A Lizard's Tail


On August 28th, I screamed bloody murder upon spying something moving among the blinds. Dan was like "what!?!?!" I could only point toward the blinds as I was rendered speechless.

I laughed at myself upon realizing what the critter was. The poor lizard is missing part of his tail. I doubt either of our cats were responsible.

He was promptly captured and not at all happy about his situation.

However, he was extremely happy to regain his freedom outdoors.

The end.

{Disclaimer: no critter was harmed in the making of this tale.}

{Note: I know that the pictures are of poor quality. They were taken in a hurry. But still, they make for a good story...}

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!